We are HIRING!! Check out opportunities under "more" to apply.
We are a group of mental health professionals providing therapy through healing centered engagement and skill building for individuals, couples, and the whole family. Our office is in Elk River and serves children ages 3 and up, adolescents, adults, couples and families. We are in-network with most major insurance companies. ReGroup Counseling is a collaborative group that values providers’ input and supports each provider in their independent practice.
We are seeking a pre-licensed or fully licensed Mental Health Professionals (LPCC, LICSW, LMFT or LP). This position would involve conducting diagnostic intakes and providing outpatient psychotherapy, developing comprehensive treatment plans, coordinating client care with other providers, and completing required documentation. Specifically, we are seeking a provider that specializes in play and couples’ therapy. Providers from all identities are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Hours would be part-time to full-time. Office supplies are provided including printer, fax, and paper supplies. We offer a dedicated, furnished office, waiting room, and kitchenette in addition to a competitive fee split which includes EHR, billing, clinic marketing and advertising, and MN Care tax.
MN MFT supervision is provided. We meet for weekly consultation as well.
ReGroup Counseling and Consulting PSC is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from persons who identify as BIPOC and persons who identify as LGBTQI.
Contract Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
We are seeking a contract psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner who meets the education requirements and is licensed in Minnesota. Ideally, the candidate would have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience providing psychiatric services for children, adolescent and adults. This person will have a strong work ethic, likes to be part of team, and enjoys collaboration of care.
Provides comprehensive mental health assessment and diagnosis. Provides management of psychiatric diagnosis through medication management and other therapeutic interventions. Collaborates and coordinates care of patients with primary care providers and an interdisciplinary team. Within the scope of a collaborative care agreement, independently manages an outpatient caseload.
Main Job Duties:
• Perform psychiatric assessment across the lifespan, including diagnostic assessments, ongoing medication management services, treatment planning and follow-up visits
• Manage/monitor patients' medication usage and results.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Family Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Currently licensed in the State of Minnesota.
• Knowledge of psychodynamic theory, psychiatric illness and treatment.
• Knowledge and understanding of family systems, attachment and trauma.
• The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees,
physicians, the public and other providers.
• An awareness of the laws and liabilities that relate to prescribing, dispensing, and treating the side
effects of medications, including psychotropic medications.
ReGroup Counseling and Consulting PSC is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from persons who identify as BIPOC and LGBTQIA2S+
Check out the job posting under "more" and apply online!